Così mi canticchiava la mia nonna. Che di ricci se ne intendeva, e che nascondeva in un'anonima crocchia che non la valorizzava certo.
Me lo diceva, accarezzando i miei di ricci, ogni volta che borbottavo e protestavo...
Today the pretext of curly / tantrums is to show you my latest work, called his "Capriccio."
E 'for a bracelet that I whipped my head for a while' time. I'd seen in various blogs and I was in love, even if it is some work that goes unnoticed. We say that discretion is not its hallmark. But every once in a nice "chandelier" you can even wear ...
Well, the explanations were in English. But I have special friends. Chiara and Eliana you are given to do. The first sending me a personal explanation, and even the second posting on his blog tutorial in Italian.
At this point I had no more excuses and I tried to prepare a whim.
Compared to the material being shown, I must say that the 35 gr. of Miyuki rocailles are very abundant. I've got used less than 20 grams. and I have to undo because it is very well off, so that even I lose it and so I'll manage.
I used swarovski 430 but these are obviously too many. I think that 370 is the right size for me.
must work before a grid with rocailles. I was afraid that then sewing the swarovski the shirt would have stiffened hugging, is the opposite. The bicone stiffen so the bracelet, but relax the roar of the basic grid. So just let go just a length of just his hand, and more.
Okay, it says that "is far from the FAA and desfaa Lauraa (packing and unpacking is always work), so I'll take it. But it is long to do and it bothers me a bit 'shell out everything and start over ...
But you know, you pay the whims ... When I was little, after a tantrum was the inevitable punishment. And so now ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment