was a bit 'of time that I thought ... I wanted to try my hand at all costs with the socks, but I felt a bit 'blocked by difficulties.
Search for a course, workshop, in short, something where I could slip in and learn how to do it. But I had to make a virtue of necessity, as the saying goes. Anna always has his feet freddi e una passione smodata per le calze. Corsi e simili non ne ho trovati in giro e così ho preso la decisione.
E' stato più facile del previsto! Ho scaricato lo schema delle Koighe dal sito di Unfilodi e in due sere, dico proprio due sere!, ho realizzato il mio primo paio di calzine! Ammetto di aver lavorato fino a notte inoltrata, ma temevo di metterci una vita...
A voler essere proprio sincere fino in fondo, il tallone della prima calza è terminato con un ferro a diritto, e quello della seconda con un ferro a rovescio... :-( e quando ho ricominciato a lavorare sulla gamba si è formed a small little hole, but I believe that defects are negligible, at least from my point of view ... Anna
it is appropriate, is the warm and comfortable and I have put off the satisfaction that comes with the stockings of the game without the use of irons, which I hate with all my strength!
Now I must go on, I saw many of those wonderful patterns that I want them to do all stockings until Easter!
Good luck to all, see you soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment