Eccomi qui, reduce abbastanza malridotta da una settimana di influenza. Che botta ragazze! E' stata più dura di quanto pensassi. Mi ha messo KO per sei giorni pieni...
Ora sono piena di dolori, debole debole ma non ho perso la voglia di lavorare.
Vi mostro la sciarpa che ho realizzato per Anna. Dopo averle fatto il berretto a righe, la fanciulla mi ha fatto notare che stava male indossato da solo. Era necessario qualcosa che facesse "pendant"... ed ecco pronta (in men che non si dica) la sciarpa combined.
Nothing fancy, to be honest, but when you are ill you can not do much.
I advanced a ball of wool a brown and orange and I'm planning to launch in the second pair of socks, but we'll see ... I could make a pair of gloves, but Anna does not love those fingerless gloves and the classics are not ready yet, I seem to be very difficult. But if I find something affordable, I might even groped. Indeed, by the way, do any of you has a simple pattern with which I might try my hand? But it's really really easy, because my fingers seem to "mountains" ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment