Monday, March 7, 2011

Parts Of The Ship With Label

For the series: instant gratification ... David van de

Yes, sometimes it just takes a lot to design, which some call "on instant gratification." That is, those jobs that start and in a few hours to accomplish, ready to wear.
Saturday I did not really want to start something long and complicated, I'll do today, but I could not stand with folded hands.
Then I turned to Anna, my muse and dispenser works. Et voila! in a moment I was happy: neckwarmer Tiffany is her name. Remember Audrey Hepburn wore in wipes that some of his films, and since Anna is a fan, could not fail in his drawer.
fast, so that in one afternoon I made two. That is, I did one, but I did twice because the first I had to undo everything. Stupidly, as you do when you do not experience the measures I have taken nearly 16 cm in height, the equivalent of 6.25 ", but fit the neck of a giraffe, not to the neck of a young girl.
Thus, strong Under the motto "the FAA and is desfaa college graduates (and unpacking is always work) that is used in my part, are divided. Height 7 cm, and now almost sure that it's okay. I also stretched a bit ' Anna wanted to because the longer point.
instant gratification? Oh yes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment