Friday, October 8, 2010

How To Write A Fake Community Service Note

Chains multicolor

After much talk of wool, and having worked so hard, and changed the subject back to an old and never forgotten love the jewelry!
I again tried to prepare the technical chain mail, byzantine knitting in two colors and I made these bracelets:
Actually I had made a third, silver and electric blue, but has already been sold before you can take pictures ...
Poi mi sono "allargata", per così dire, e ho voluto provare anche con una collana, anzi due...
In questa ho voluto strafare e ho provato a costruire due quadrati con le Miyuki. Devo dire che ho tirato un bel po' di accidenti, ma alla fine ho vinto io. Il risultato mi sembra discreto. Non sono ancora contentissima, non mi convince fino in fondo, forse toglierò le farfalle, non so... Intanto però ve la faccio vedere così.

0 comments:

Post a Comment