Monday, October 25, 2010

Small Car Camping Trailer

Chronicle prime

I finally two minutes, just two in number, to make a micro guide the first evening of "my" course of knitting.
First thank you to all of you, you have encouraged me, supported me because you gave a good dose of grit!
The first night went really well. The five girls (one has had to withdraw for family reasons) are really nice and full of desire to do.
My husband joked that I would be with a group of Grannies, but was dramatically disproved! And that's good to see young women full of desire to learn ...
We divided the fundamentals, start (long tail cast on and cable cast on), mesh straight back and right twisted.
travel like trains! The first night we have succeeded in addressing the issues that I had planned for two lessons ...
If this goes to the fifteenth lesson I'll have to invent something?
Next Thursday we start our first Baktus , so we also learn increases and decreases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment